Do you have poor gut health?
Your gut microbiome is key to your mental and physical health. Here are some simple steps to get your gut back on track.
So how do you know if you have poor gut health?
- Some signs are obvious such as IBS, wind, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea & bad breath but others more subtle like fatigue, sugar cravings, weight gain, Candida/ fungus, depression and anxiety.
- Simply put if you have too much bad bacteria and not enough good bacteria your health will not only suffer in the short term but you can also invite disease in the long term.
So how do you fix this?
- Clean up your diet and eat less junk
- Get off the sugar, gluten, dairy & toxic meats
- Limit alcohol (1x week) & coffee (maximum 1 per day)
- Eat more plants,
- Drink more water 2-3L /day
- Eat more prebiotic foods such as onions, garlic, asparagus & sauerkraut!
If you already have any of those symptoms above then your gut is already out of balance so take 1 soup spoon of Rejuv Digestive Complex Powder in a glass of water 1 hour or more after dinner each night to heal your gut while you sleep!