Follow my liver flush protocol to reduce acidic and toxic waste build-up which will not only keep your body fat down but also give you more energy, mental clarity and glowing skin.
I recommend doing a liver cleanse and flush 2-4 times a year, depending on your lifestyle, usually after the summer and winter holidays due to the usual toxic build up over these holiday periods.
To do a liver cleanse properly you can’t just jump in without preparing the body for this is actually a liver and gallbladder flush, so you need to soften the gallstones and reduce toxic load present in the gallbladder, allowing the stones to easily travel through the bile ducts and pass without causing pain and horrible side effects.
This preparation process may also cause bloating as you start to cleanse the colon.
LIVER FLUSH FOUNDATIONS
Andreas Moritz is the famous nutritionist who wrote a book about how to do a liver flush and I have used his system as a foundation for many years with great success both personally and with my clients. The book is called ‘The amazing liver and gallbladder flush’ and it is available on Amazon.
LIVER FLUSH PREPARATIONS
In addition to my Seasonal Cleanse Pack, when preparing to do a liver flush, it is always great to also add in a pint of fresh apple juice per day for 6 days (on an empty stomach) as the malic acid in the apple juice will help soften the gallstones and allow for an easy exit via the bile ducts.
Over these 6 days in addition to drinking your pint of apple juice each day on an empty stomach, it is best to eat a pesca vegan diet, which is line caught/wild fish, fruits, salads & vegetables. We recommend to also avoid gluten, dairy, meat, alcohol and coffee during the Liver Flush.
It is essential to support your detox pathways and at the very least incorporate whole food supplements as in our Liver Cleanse Detox Pack so that you don’t simply mobilise toxins but also support your detox pathways to thoroughly cleanse, flush and reset. All supplements you need for this Liver Flush Protocol have been assembled in the Liver Flush Essentials Pack at a 30% discount.
In part 2 you’ll get a step by step guide on how to do a liver and gallbladder flush and you will be passing green peas in your stool which is a combination of gallstones and cholesterol which is pretty impressive I must say for someone like me who loves science!
The 6-Day Liver Flush protocol
1 cup of warm water + juice of 1/2 of lemon + fresh ginger to taste
Liver Flush Breakfast
- 500ml of raw veggie juice with added green or red apple (on an empty stomach)
- 1 Rejuv Liver Support capsules & 2 Rejuv Para Cleanse capsules
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Rejuv Digestive Complex Powder in a glass of water
1 litre of water with the juice of 1 lemon, till 12 noon with 2 teaspoons of the Rejuv Super Greens Powder in water or veggie juice (alternatively flush down 2 Sea & Soil Super Greens Capsules with the drink if you don’t like the flavour of super greens).
Liver Flush Lunch
- 250-500ml of veggie juice (with added green or red apples) with another 1 litre of water with the juice of lemon across the afternoons
- 1 apple, peach or pear
- 7 almonds or walnuts or 1 teaspoon of almond butter
- Green or herbal tea
1 heaped teaspoon of Rejuv Digestive Complex Powder + 1 glass of water
Liver Flush Dinner
- 2 bowls of homemade organic veggie soup with 2 teaspoons of olive or coconut oil
- OR 1 plate of steamed mixed vegetables with 2 teaspoons of coconut or olive oil
- 1 Rejuv Liver Support Capsules & 1 Rejuv Para Cleanse capsules
- 1 hour after eating or more have 1 heaped teaspoon of Rejuv Digestive Complex Powder in a glass of water with 2 Rejuv Candida Gone
- If you get light headed you can have 1 apple with 1-2 teaspoons of almond butter or 8-10 raw almonds and or 1 teaspoon of honey raw or in herbal tea.
- One cup of REJUV MOON MILK before bed (plant milk, cinnamon, turmeric, nutmeg, ginger & coconut oil – click for recipe)
- No tea, coffee, alcohol or processed juices.
Note: drink 3L of water per day as part of this liver cleanse protocol.
If you get too hungry or worried about getting too skinny add in sweet potato, pumpkin, quinoa or brown or wild rice – 1 cup (cooked) maximum per day.