Rejuv Super Greens Powder contains 35 organic green foods, fruits, berries, herbs, seeds and bio-active enzymes in a single serving. It’s organic vegan nutrition made easy, with naturally high food-form vitamin C content, as well as plant protein.
A great all-around supplement to support immunity, digestion (bulk), energy levels, cleansing, detoxification and alkalising of the body.
- 11 green foods:
Pre-sprouted activated barley, wheatgrass, quinoa, barley grass, alfalfa, Seagreens, Ascophyllum (kelp), spirulina, barley grass juice, wheatgrass juice, chlorella and nettle.
- 8 fruits and berries:
Acai berry, bilberry fruit, lemon peel, apple, Acerola cherry, bilberry extract, blueberry and cranberry.
- 6 vegetables:
Beet, carrot, kale, parsley, green cabbage and spinach leaf.
- 2 herb and seeds:
Linseed/flaxseed and turmeric.
- 7 plant derived bio-active enzymes:
Kale sprout, broccoli sprout, reishi mushroom, cordyceps mushroom, shiitake mushroom, cauliflower sprout, maitake mushroom.
- Vitamin C:
From acerola & rose-hips
Approved EFSA health claims for the Super Greens Powder
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Barley grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
NOTE: Contains a minimum of 20 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Nutritional Information per 100g
- Energy – 1505kJ / 358kcal
- Fat – 5.7g
- of which saturates – 1.0g
- of which mono-unsaturates – 1.2g
- of which polyunsaturates – 3.2g
- Carbohydrate – 59g
- of which sugars – 12.5g
- Fibre – 17.1g
- Protein – 9.1g
- Salt – 0.1g
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, lactose, fillers or binders.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Not to be confused with The Super Elixir Simone Laubscher formulated for WelleCo. Simone crafted The Rejuv Super Greens Powder years before Elle Macpherson was a patient. The Super Greens Powder was the supplement originally given to Elle to before The Super Elixir existed. The Super Elixir has 45 ingredients, and the Rejuv Super Greens Powder has 35 ingredients.