Rejuv Fat & Carb Blocker
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.All REJUV NUTRITION Products contain NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS, ONLY WHOLE FOOD PLANT INGREDIENTS
- Formulated by Dr Simoné Laubscher
- A tailored combination of specialist weight management and body shape support ingredients Fat and Carb Blocker capsules to support your digestion of fats and carbs and balance blood sugar levels allowing you to process fats and carbohydrates so you can burn them instead of storing them as fat.
- Use before you have a free/treat meal OR great to take before each meal if you want to lose body fat for they reduce appetite and help balance your blood sugar levels so you reduce cravings.
- Take 2 Fat and Carb Blockers 30minutes before your free meal OR before lunch and dinner if you want to reduce body fat, with 500ml water
- 90 capsules per pot
- Contains no added: gluten, wheat, lactose, sugar, artificial colourings or yeast
Ingredients in the Fat & Carb Blocker; Garcinia Cambogia Powder, Capsule: (Vegetarian), Glucomannan Powder, Green Coffee Extract 20:1, Kidney Bean Extract 4:1, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Cinnamon Extract 30:1, Chromium Picolinate Powder.
- Added information on Chromium picolinate and how it balances your blood sugar levels and stops cravings: This is an essential trace mineral that plays an important role in our bodies’ normal carbohydrate metabolism, which converts food we eat into sugars. Chromium helps insulin (a natural hormone that is released in response to eating carbohydrates) to properly transport these sugars into cells to be stored as energy. It also supports stable blood sugar levels - crucial for slimmers as low and high “spikes” can lead to cravings, excessive hunger and binge eating. This is a small fruit that looks like a pumpkin and is indigenous to India and some parts of Asia. The active ingredient is Hydrocitric Acid (HCA), which is found in the fruit and rind. The theory behind garcinia cambogia is that HCA may inhibit an enzyme called citrate lyase that helps to turn excess carbohydrates in the body into fat. Glucomannan is a sugar made from the root of the konjac plant, which has been used for centuries in traditional Japanese cooking as a thickener or gelling agent. It is so renowned in Japan that it is now widely referred to as “the broom of the intestines”. Glucomannan helps to create a sense of fullness - without leaving you feeling gassy or bloated - by absorbing water and expanding to form a bulky fibre in the stomach. It can therefore support appetite control and the regulation of cravings. When consumed, glucomannan also “sponges” up water in the digestive tract, reducing the absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol and thus supporting weight loss. Green coffee beans are beans that have not been roasted. The roasting process reduces the amount of chlorogenic acid present - the active chemical. Therefore, green coffee extract (from unroasted beans that have been soaked and then concentrated) has a higher level of this acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee beans may support heart health, stable blood sugar levels and a healthy metabolism. Kidney bean extract is a natural substance commonly sold in supplement form. Technically referred to as Phaselous vulgaris, it is typically referred to in weight loss circles as a “starch blocker” or “carb blocker”. It works by preventing alpha-amylase (an enzyme that occurs naturally in the body) from breaking down carbohydrates into glucose (sugar). By slowing down alpha-amylase activity, less glucose is present for the body to turn into fat. Kidney bean extract may also support stable blood sugar levels, heart health, endurance and energy levels. This is a well-researched fatty acid found predominantly in red meat and dairy products. It is a powerful antioxidant and supports the immune system and muscle tissue to burn calories and fats efficiently. In terms of weight loss support, it encourages the body to use existing fat for energy, thereby helping to reduce fat reserves. Research has shown CLA to preserve lean muscle and reduce body fat levels when combined with regular exercise and a calorie-controlled diet. Cinnamon is widely recognised as offering support for a healthy metabolism (including fat burning and calorie burning), stable blood sugar levels and healthy insulin levels in the body, thereby helping to control both the appetite and cravings. In addition, it supports digestive health - all important aspects of healthy weight management.
Ingredients per 1 vege capsule
- Chromium Picolinate - 100mcg
- Garcinia Cambogia Ext (60% HCA) - 200mg
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule - 125mg
- Glucomannan Powder (90%) - 100mg
- Green Coffee Extract 20:1 (equivalent to 1500mg green coffee powder) - 75mg
- Kidney Bean Extract 4:1 (equivalent to 200mg kidney bean powder) – 50mg
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Pwd (CLA) - 20mg
- Cinnamon Extract 30:1 (equivalent to 400mg cinnamon powder) - 13.3mg
Your cart is empty!
- view all categories
- Anti inflammatory
- Cleanse & detox
- Digestive support
- General health
- Immune support
- Iron support
- Joint pain and flexibility
- Meal replacements
- Omega 3 oils
- Water retention
- Weight management
"The Back Clinic at Rejuv has literally given me my life back thanks to the exceptional treatment I received from the Physiotherapy team."Brett Hodgkins