Rejuv L-Glutamine Powder
Pure L-Glutamine amino acid powder
Glutamine is one of the 20 amino acids, or “building blocks” of protein. It is a vital molecule that our body stores in the bloodstream and converts into glucose (blood sugar) when it is needed.
L-Glutamine, the natural form of glutamine, is critical for a number of biological processes. It is also one of the few amino acids that directly crosses the blood-brain barrier - a separation of circulating blood and the brain extracellular fluid in the central nervous system.
It is synthesised from 3 other amino acids, namely ornithine, arginine and proline. In the body, L-Glutamine is found circulating in the blood, as well as stored in the skeletal muscles.
- An additive free, pure L-Glutamine amino acid in powder form
- An important nutrient required for intestinal tissue and muscle repair, recuperation, gut wall integrity and the immune system
- Glutamine plays a role in a variety of critical biochemical functions
- One of the few amino acids that directly cross the blood-brain barrier
It is a very important amino acid, required by the body for many repair and maintenance functions, such as:
- tissue integrity of the digestive system
- the proper function of the immune system
- proper brain function
- wound healing
- muscles and bone growth, repair and maintenance.
When our bodies come under increased strain for any reason (e.g. through sickness or strenuous physical activity), our bodies’ own L-Glutamine levels may require some support. It is therefore widely used by:
- people with various forms of digestive and intestinal problems
- people with an overtaxed or exhausted immune system
- athletes, following gruelling training sessions
- bodybuilders, for muscle repair and growth
- people with joint conditions or arthritis.
- 100g powder per pot
- PER 100g POT:
- Pure L-Glutamine powder - 100g
- Contains no: gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial colourings or yeast
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Your cart is empty!
- view all categories
- Anti inflammatory
- Cleanse & detox
- Digestive support
- General health
- Hormonal support
- Immune support
- Iron support
- Joint pain and flexibility
- Meal replacements
- Omega 3 oils
- Water retention
- Weight management
"The Back Clinic at Rejuv has literally given me my life back thanks to the exceptional treatment I received from the Physiotherapy team."Brett Hodgkins