The WelleCo Super Elixir: Elle Macpherson & Dr Simone Laubscher Q&A
The WelleCo Super Elixir: Elle Macpherson Watch the Selfridges live Q&A with Elle and her nutritional doctor, Dr Simone Laubscher sharing the health, beauty and wellness secrets she lives by at the launch of Welleco & The Super Elixir in May 2014. Hosted by VOGUE contributing editor, Calgary Avansino.
Calgary Avansino has also published an expanded answer to Amy’s question in the video, Elle’s top ten tips for a vibrant summer and a strong bikini body:
- I treat my personal diary like my business diary.
- I believe in wellness and maintenance, which to me means ‘easy does it all year long’.
- If you really want to lose weight, try running intervals outside.
- Get bikini ready by scrub, scrub, scrubbing.
- When I’m on holiday, there are two great things I do to keep in shape
- I never want to be bored when I’m exercising
- I travel a lot but I never eat the food on the plane
- Simplifying and de-cluttering my life
- I’ve learned that an alkaline body and PH-neutral body is a healthier body. Many people believe that it combats disease, encourages cellular renewal and therefore is anti-ageing. When all of our 11 body systems are nourished well and detoxifying properly, they are in their optimal state. I feel that my body hums now that I am taking the WelleCo Super Elixir every day; my workouts are strong, I’ve lost weight around my middle, my moods are balanced, I don’t have sugar cravings and I just feel on top of my game.
- My best piece of advice is to drink 3 litres of water per day and get at least 7 hours of sleep.